Important: The patch may take 30 minutes or more to install. Do not abort the installation! We recommend to reinstall Blackguards before installing the patch 1.6.
- Adds the feature ‘free character creation’ to Blackguards. (Patch 1.2) – Added an NPC to Neetha who gives advice to new players. – Added an additional autosave at the beginning of every fight. This also applies to each fight in a series of fights. - Some minor bugs in cutscenes have been fixed. - Some dialogues have been fixed. – Some text- and NoKey-errors have been fixed. – Fixed the loot in the last fight of the “Charyb’Yzz” Questline. – Fixed the Spell casting freeze.
- Added new Russian localization. – Added Czech localization. – Added Korean localization. – Added Japanese localization. – Improved Polish localization. – Added Turkish localization.
- Fixed a bug where enemies wouldn’t stop respawning in the second last fight. – Fixed crash when entering Lorfas. – Fixed blackscreen in Cilliego’s Questline.
Interface and Text
- Fixed errors in the russian translation. (Patch 1.2) – A parry tooltip has been added to character portraits when hovered. Blue “Parry” means that parry is still available for that unit. A red “Parry” will mean it is not available any more during this round. If no “Parry” is shown, no parry is available to this unit at all. – Hit chances are now displayed more prominently inside the ring menu when hovered. – Reworked the display of item stats. – Added detailed battle log option to show individual dice roll results of your characters. – Added detailed information on effects of special abilities. – Fixed a missing Text bug in the Addon Quest in Manolo’s tower.
- Fixed the Healer/Teacher in the Mengbilla arena. – Fixed Telemaches teacher function in Mikram. – Fixed Gredo’s dialogue. – Fixed Ta’irs behaviour in “Head of the crows” – Fixed Lasca appearing too early in Morbal. – Fixed the merchant in Drôl.
- Reduced the hit chance of Hammer Blow and increased AP costs to learn it. – Clarum Purum will now provide additional resistance to poison. – Equipment from the advanced character creation is now correctly transferred to flashback fights. – Hit chances are now always displayed, regardless of what skills a character has. – Warcraft and Animal Lore have been reworked to provide better passive stats instead of showing your hit chance. – The difficulty of the chapter 3 flashback crypt lice fight has been lowered. – Added a teacher for mages to the Mengbilla arena.
Download the patch under the following links:
PC + Addon Untold Legends: Daedalic.de